Would you want to be God?

 God is the Supreme controller and enjoyer and I’ve been in the material world since time immemorial trying to control and enjoy like God. However hard I try I can’t make it happen. So now I have given up wanting to be God and accept my position as His eternal part. Subordinate to Him, similar in qualities though different in quantity.

That works better because it aligns with reality so it’s less of a struggle.

Sri Krishna says:

The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind. Bhagavad Gita 15.7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does Lord Krishna says about death in the Bhagavad Gita?

Action in Inaction and Inaction in Action as per Bhagavad Gita

Difference between Shrimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita

What is human fallibility and redemption as per Bhagavad Gita?