Could you explain how many people are aware of Karmic laws and how many are actually following them?

 Everyone is aware of the principle that actions result in consequences both good and bad. I don’t think anyone on this planet understands the full complexity of Karmic laws. If they don’t know them they won’t be able to follow them perfectly.

There are a growing number of people who understand that Karmic laws can be bypassed by acting purely for Krishna’s pleasure. I won’t hazard a guess at how many there are but I’m confident the number is greater than those who perfectly understand all the Karmic laws and follow them.

One who acts in devotional service, renouncing the fruits of his actions, and whose doubts have been destroyed by transcendental knowledge, is situated factually in the self. Thus he is not bound by the reactions of work, O conqueror of riches. Bhagavad Gita 4.41

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does Lord Krishna says about death in the Bhagavad Gita?

Action in Inaction and Inaction in Action as per Bhagavad Gita

Difference between Shrimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita

What is human fallibility and redemption as per Bhagavad Gita?